Northern Ontario Entrepreneur Program
You may be eligible for a grant of up to $125,000 (and up to 50% of eligible costs) towards leasehold improvements and capital costs for starting a new business in Northern Ontario.
To be eligible, you should:
- Be a resident of Northern Ontario
- Be starting your own, completely new, for-profit business
- Operate full-time and create local jobs
- Submit a report on the economic benefits of your project's revenue
- Agree to invest at least 10% of the grant in the business
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: