About Canada Business Network
Our goal is to provide your business with the resources it needs to grow and prosper, including a wide range of information on government services, programs and regulations.
Canada Business Network promotes entrepreneurship and innovation, and provides assistance through an organized network of service centres across Canada. There is a centre in each province and territory working with partners in many communities across their region, providing you with numerous service access points.
We strive to:
- Reduce the complexity of dealing with multiple levels of government
- Consolidate business information in one convenient service
- Enable you to make well-informed business decisions in a global economy
- Contribute to your success through sound business planning, market research and the use of strategic business information
Canada Business Network is a collaborative arrangement among federal departments and agencies, provincial and territorial governments and not-for-profit entities. Federally, it is managed in the following configuration:
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Prince Edward Island
- Northwest Territories
- British Columbia
Click, call or visit!
Our services are available to you on the Web, by telephone (toll-free), by e-mail and in person.
- Date modified: