Workplace health and safety
You have an obligation to ensure the health and safety of all of your employees while they are working. This requires that you comply with certain regulations and standards for the safety of your workplace.
- Employer and Employee Duties — Occupational Health and Safety (Federally Regulated Employers)
Read about the obligations that you and your employees have under the Canada Labour Code and the Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
- Tools and Toolkits for Employers on Occupational Health and Safety
No matter what jurisdiction your organization is regulated in, these tools can help you comply with workplace health and safety requirements.
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System — Employer Requirements
Learn how to ensure that hazardous materials are handled safely in your workplace. Find information on use, storage, handling, disposal and labelling of hazardous materials.
- Occupational Health and Safety Essentials
Find online guides and checklists to help you prevent injuries in your workplace. Once you buy the documents, you will have 30 days to view them.
This service helps you comply with the legal requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation to ensure healthy and safe working conditions.
- WorkSafeBC Occupational Health and Safety Regulation and Related Materials
Find out the legal requirements that must be met by all workplaces under the jurisdiction of WorkSafeBC.
- Small Business Primer - A Guide to the Workers’ Compensation Board
Access information about Workers' Compensation in British Columbia. Find out about paying premiums, preventing accidents, what to do if there is an accident, and more.
- Date modified: