Is your company as productive as you would like it to be? As a business owner you may feel that working longer hours and working faster will increase your company's productivity. What if you could get the same results in less time? The following information can help you work smarter and more efficiently.
- Improving your productivity with technology
Find programs and resources to help you adopt and use information and communications technologies (ICTs) in your business.
- How your company can work smarter
How innovative is your company? Find out how to work smarter and improve the efficiency of your company.
Financing for productivity
Use our government grants and financing search to find financing programs that will help you increase your productivity.
- Aboriginal Business Canada
Apply for financing to start or grow your Aboriginal business.
- AgriMarketing Program
Do you have an agricultural business? You could get money to advertise and market your agricultural products and adapt appropriate assurance systems.
- AgriProcessing Initiative
If you are a Canadian processor of agricultural products, you could receive money for new machinery to help you update your manufacturing processes.
- BDC growth capital for aboriginal business
Find out how you could get money to help start or grow your Aboriginal business.
- Business Assistance — Immigrant Investor Program
If your business is in one of the eligible industries and obtains a positive recommendation from an accredited financial intermediary, you could receive funding.
- Canada Book Fund
You could receive financial assistance for your Canadian book publishing business.
- Canada Feature Film Fund
If you are an incorporated Canadian film producer, you could receive money to develop, produce and market your movies in English or French.
- Canada Small Business Financing Program
Access funds for your small business with the help of this loan guarantee program.
- Canadian Agricultural Adaptation Program
As a Canadian farmer or processor, you could receive funding for projects that solve problems other farmers face or that help them grow or market their products.
- Fonds d'investissement de la culture et des communications
Is your Quebec business seeking funds to create, produce and distribute cultural content?
- Industrial Research Assistance Program — Digital Technology Adoption Pilot Program
Find out how you can add digital technologies to your business operations to increase productivity.
- Programme d'aide à la mise en valeur des forêts privées
If you are a recognized forestry producer, you could obtain funding to conduct forestry activities in private forests.
- Tax credit for the design of factory-made products (industrial design section)
Your company could get help to carry out industrial design work and make its products more competitive.
- Technology financing — Information and communications technology loan
Do you need financing for your technology projects? Find out how you could get a loan to pay for information and communications technology for your business.
- Workforce Training Measurement
Your business could receive technical or financial assistance to define your training needs, to set up your project, and to assess its effectiveness.
- Date modified: