Selling to provincial, territorial and municipal governments
As a business owner residing in one province or territory, you can still compete for government contracts in other regions of the country. Take advantage of the many opportunities for selling goods and services to provincial and territorial governments across the country.
Find information on selling to specific provincial and territorial governments.
On this page:
All of Canada
- Find opportunities
Learn how to find federal contracts you can bid on, using the government's online service.
- Interprovincial/Interterritorial Trade
You can sell your goods and services to provincial and territorial governments barrier-free.
- Alberta Purchasing Connection
Find opportunities to sell your products or services to the Government of Alberta and to other agencies.
- Selling to the Manitoba Government
Extend your target market by selling to the Government of Manitoba.
- Sell your product or service to the City of Winnipeg
You can learn about City of Winnipeg bid opportunities for all purchases through this overview of the material management process.
- New Brunswick Opportunities Network
Find opportunities to sell your goods and services to government and other public sector bodies.
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Tenders - Selling to the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
Find out how you can bid on opportunities for selling goods and services to the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador and to the private sector.
- Procurement Services (Nova Scotia)
Find tender notices for goods, services and construction work from Nova Scotia government departments and public sector organizations.
- How to do business with the Ontario government
Learn about Ontario's purchasing policies and how to sell your products and services to the government.
Prince Edward Island
- PEI tender opportunities
Are you interested in doing business with the Government of PEI? Find links to open tenders on the Procurement Services website.
- How to deal with Canadian federal and provincial governments and with the U.S. Government and those of its states available in French only
Learn about government procurement markets, who can bid and how to find out about government contracts.
Use this system to have full access to all government requests for tenders.
- Date modified: