Find site selection tools that can help you decide where to establish or grow your business. These tools provide information such as:
- Demographics on the local workforce and client base
- Industrial parks in the area
- Availability of commercial and industrial real estate
- Region-specific wage data
- Business costs
- Labour market information
Find information on local wage rates and regional hiring news and events to help you understand the trends in your area.
- Alberta site selection tools
Access information to help you choose the best location in Alberta to set up or expand your business.
- Census profiles
Get information from the 2011 Census of Population on the age, occupation, level of education and income of Canadians across the country.
- Alberta Community Profiles
View profiles of Alberta communities featuring key contacts, population figures, labour and education statistics, tax rates, and building permit data.
- Alberta Labour Market Information
If you are an entrepreneur, you can use this website to get information on demographics, labour force and shortages, salaries and wages.
- Nova Scotia Community Counts
Help identify the right location for your business by taking a virtual stroll through communities across Nova Scotia using social, economic, environmental and cultural data.
- Date modified: