Find site selection tools that can help you decide where to establish or grow your business. These tools provide information such as:
- Demographics on the local workforce and client base
- Industrial parks in the area
- Availability of commercial and industrial real estate
- Region-specific wage data
- Business costs
- Labour market information
Find information on local wage rates and regional hiring news and events to help you understand the trends in your area.
- New Brunswick site selection tools
Access information to help you choose the best location to set up or expand your business.
- Census profiles
Get information from the 2011 Census of Population on the age, occupation, level of education and income of Canadians across the country.
- Nova Scotia Community Counts
Help identify the right location for your business by taking a virtual stroll through communities across Nova Scotia using social, economic, environmental and cultural data.
- Date modified: