Are high wage expectations making you reluctant to put up that Help Wanted sign? A wage subsidy program can put the perfect employee within your reach.
- Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit
If you hire an apprentice, you could get a tax credit equal to 10% of that person's salary.
- Canada Summer Jobs
If you hire students for the summer, this subsidy could help you cover 50% of their wages.
- Career Focus
You could get money to help you hire and pay college or university graduates, if you can give them useful work experience.
- Connect Canada internships
You could receive funding of $5,000 to help pay the salary of a graduate student or a post-doctoral fellow for 4 to 6 months to help with your advanced R&D project.
- Employment Integration Program for Immigrants and Visible Minorities (PRIIME)
You could receive a subsidy to hire immigrants and members of visible minorities to help them integrate into the labour market.
- Employment integration — Wage subsidies
Do you need financial support to hire employees? If so, this measure can help you.
- French in the Workplace Program
Get a tax credit by offering your employees free on-site French courses right in your workplace.
- High Demand Youth Internship Program
If your business is in a high demand sector, you could be eligible to apply for a wage subsidy to hire and train youth to work for your business in the near future.
- Housing Internship Initiative for First Nations and Inuit Youth
Your housing-related Aboriginal business may qualify for wage subsidies to hire and train First Nations or Inuit youths.
- Industrial R&D Fellowships Program
You could get help to hire a PhD graduate to work on a research project in natural sciences or engineering for your business for 2 years.
- Industrial R&D Internship Program (IRDI)
Your not-for-profit corporation could receive funding to create private sector research internships for science and technology graduate students and post-doctoral fellows.
- Industrial Undergraduate Student Research Awards
If you are a university student, you could gain research work experience in the natural sciences and engineering to complement your studies.
- Mitacs Accelerate
Learn how you can expand your R&D potential by recruiting a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow to research your technology project.
- Science Horizons Youth Internship Program
If your business or not-for-profit organization undertakes environmental science projects, you could receive up to $12,000 to hire an intern for at least six months.
- Science and Technology Internship Program
If your business is in the geomatics, geology, mining, forestry or energy industry, you could get money to hire a recent graduate of natural sciences.
- Skills Link
Need employees? You could receive money to hire and train a youth between the ages of 15 and 30 to work on your project.
- Support for hiring persons with disabilities
Thinking of hiring a person with a disability? If so, find out about financial options that can help you offer them a job.
- Support for hiring workers who have suffered employment injuries
You may be able to obtain a grant to hire workers who have suffered employment injuries.
- Tax credit for an on-the-job training period
Does your enterprise need a trainee? If so, you could qualify for a tax credit.
- Tax holiday for foreign researchers
If your business does scientific research and experimental development, you could obtain financial assistance to recruit foreign researchers.
- Youth Employment Program
You could obtain financial assistance to hire a skilled post-secondary graduate to work on your innovative project.
- Date modified: